Thursday, 18 December 2008

Final Fantasy


Final Fantasy by Kuresuna Zero

Final Fantasy was such a poor game. If you were into that game you were a full on geek, a border line rapist, a two time douche bag. Oh, what's that you weren't? Well look at Kuresuna Zero up here exposing the inner fantasy of all you fantasyphiles.

Of course don't confuse this guy with Owen Pallett of Final Fantasy fame aka the guy who did the strings for Arcade Fire. No, that guy is even worse than Kuresuna Zero. At a gig in Sunderland he got really annoyed at myself and an equally drunk friend repeatedly shouting for 'Peach, Plum, Pear' by Joanna Newsom, he shouted something about us being the 'problem with this country', WTF?!. Eventually I got so drunk that a threw up into my own pocket and was chucked out, I never did get to see PPP. Perhaps I'm the douche bag? In fact no. Listen to this guy - what a prick.


Final Fantasy - Peach, Plum, Pear (Live in Sunderland)

No comments: